OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
THE RISE CENTRE – Fitness
At The Rise Centre we strive to provide a high level of professionalism paired with accelerated sport specific dynamic training. We are a multifaceted facility, whether your goals be to strengthen and condition, increase speed and endurance, or repair and rebuild with our advance Sports Medicine Clinic we have you covered. Rental, Training, and Rehab pricing can be found on our website or email Fitness Director, kbeckles@theRISEcentre.com
RISE Cardio and Weight Room
The Rise Centre offers a wide range of training disciplines under the same roof.
- Cross Training Rigs, Power Stations with Bumper weights, Heavy Ropes and TRX’s
- Multifunctional Cybex Training equipment, wide range of Kettle Bells, Dumbbells and preloaded Barbells
- Indoor Turf lanes for Sledding (push or pull) and 5 Keiser Multidirectional Trainers
- Cardiovascular includes Treadmills, Arc Trainers, and Functional Running Dynamics on Turf or Court
Fitness Centre hours*: Monday-Friday 6am-9pm, Saturday 9am-6pm (Closed Sunday or based on bookings) Personal training will need to be made by appointment. Facility booking are based on availability.
Monthly Membership Prices*
- Limited Memberships
- Gym Hours are M-F 6am – 9pm Saturday 9am-6pm
- Adult $40.00 per/month (direct debit) plus HST | Students $28.00 per/month (direct debit) plus HST
- $100.00 administration fee
- 1 year sign up we will waive the one month
- $25.00 swipe card deposit (this will cover the cost of lost or stolen cards)
- $50.00 Intake (weight, measurements, and body fat %) plus HST
- Members can freeze their memberships at any time, free a charge
- All new members will receive a complimentary tour of the Fitness Facilities
- All Members must have on file a – signed waiver, intake questionnaire/PAR-Q, code of conduct agreement, and a signed monthly membership agreement
Dynamic Personal Training for Adults*
- Private consultation with one of our Certified Personal Trainers
- Goal setting and Tracking sheets
- Individualized and personal programs to help obtain your specific goals
- Weekly/Monthly target tracking (as needed)
- 30 minutes at $50.00 plus HST (10 sessions $450.00 plus HST)
- 45 minutes at $65.00 plus HST (10 sessions $500.00 plus HST)
- 60 minutes at $80.00 plus HST (10 sessions $650.00 plus HST) Cancellations/Changes must be made 24hrs in advance both from client and trainer
Note: Cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to training session by client or trainer in order to avoid additional fees
Our 1 hour Boot Camp classes will push you far past your previous limits. This total body workout is designed for you to set your own intensity level, by doing this; we can cater to a variety of fitness levels in each class. Classes will be limited in numbers so the instructor can make their way around for movement/posture corrections which will keep clients safe from injury. Members and drop in clients are welcome.
YOGA: Monday 7:00pm-7:50pm/Wednesday 6:00pm-6:50pm
Ashley’s yoga journey started 7 years ago. Today, she has a daily yoga practice and incorporates it’s philosophy into her life. Her practice has helped her grow stronger, more flexible and open to possibilities, both on and off the mat. She has completed a 200 hour Hatha yoga teacher training. Ashley’s kind and gentle manner is well suited to leading students of all levels. She hopes to help others develop body awareness and a balance between flexibility and strength, as well as a connection with the self.
THE RISE CENTRE – Strength and Conditioning Training
With the purchase of the Individual package(s), the Student Athlete will receive a complimentary Assessment with an Information Guide on how to optimize their athletic potential through nutrition, hydration, and stretching/relaxation.*Re-Assessments are $25
Individuals/ Personal Training*
- $30 plus HST for 30 minutes
- $60 plus HST for 60 minutes
- $499 plus HST Ten x one hour training session
Small Group Training Sessions*
- 2 individuals at $40 per person for 60 minutes
- 3 individuals at $35 per person for 60 minutes
- 4 individuals at $30 per person for 60 minutes
- 5 individuals at $25 per person for 60 minutes
- 6 or more individuals at $20 per person for 60 minutes
*Prices are subject to change. Taxes are not included-HST to be charged. Hours and Cost may be subject to change and will be updated online for reference
#TRCacademy YouTube Channel @TRCacademy @TRCwolfpack
Kwbana Beckles, RISE Fitness Director
Contact Information:firstname.lastname@example.org Coach “K”-Kwbana Beckles 905-929-8210
Kwbana Beckles joins the Rise Centre with a vast knowledge in basketball and high performance fitness training. After obtaining a full athletic scholarship and finishing his playing career in the NCAA he went on to have a successful professional playing career spending 9 years in Europe and Asia. Upon returning home from playing professionally, Kwbana pursued his passion of inspiring people to achieve their personal best. He began offering his basketball knowledge and helping to mentor youth through camps and personal skill development. He continued in fitness and training, working with the aging population, developing and implementing achievable fitness goals, developing fundamental functional movements in young athletes, and helping elite professional or aspiring to be professional athletes reach the heights of their training potential. Kwbana is both an ACE and CPTN qualified personal trainer with a number of specialized performance qualifications such as HITT group training and TRX Suspension Training. Kwbana’s no nonsense approach to fitness training assists clients meet and exceed their goals.
Kwbana also runs a Not for Profit Bursary called Steel City Silent Saints where he raises funds that give high achieving inner city youth all of the necessary items they need to ease the transition to high school. 100% of the funds that are raised go directly to the cause.
Community first is my approach and together we will develop a lasting culture.