Monday-Friday 8:30 am-6 pm (Closed Weekends Based on Bookings)
THE RISE CENTRE – Fitness
The Rise Centre strive to provide a high level of professionalism paired with accelerated sport specific dynamic training. We are a multifaceted facility, whether your goals be to strengthen and condition, increase speed and endurance, or repair and rebuild with our advance Sports Medicine Clinic we have you covered.
RISE Cardio and Weight Room
The Rise Centre offers a wide range of training disciplines under the same roof.
- Cross Training Rigs, Power Stations with Bumper weights, Heavy Ropes and TRX’s
- Multifunctional Cybex Training equipment, wide range of Kettle Bells, Dumbbells and preloaded Barbells
- Indoor Turf lanes for Sledding (push or pull) and 5 Keiser Multidirectional Trainers
- Cardiovascular includes Treadmills, Arc Trainers, and Functional Running Dynamics on Turf or Court
Fitness Centre hours*: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm (Closed Weekends based on bookings) Personal training will need to be made by appointment. Facility booking are based on availability.
Dynamic Personal Training for Adults*
- Private consultation with one of our Certified Personal Trainers
- Goal setting and Tracking sheets
- Individualized and personal programs to help obtain your specific goals
- Weekly/Monthly target tracking (as needed)
- 30 minutes at $50.00 plus HST (10 sessions $450.00 plus HST)
- 45 minutes at $65.00 plus HST (10 sessions $500.00 plus HST)
- 60 minutes at $80.00 plus HST (10 sessions $650.00 plus HST) Cancellations/Changes must be made 24hrs in advance both from client and trainer
Note: Cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to training session by client or trainer in order to avoid additional fees
Boot Camps & Yoga:
Our 1 hour Boot Camp classes will push you far past your previous limits. This total body workout is designed for you to set your own intensity level, by doing this; we can cater to a variety of fitness levels in each class. Classes will be limited in numbers so the instructor can make their way around for movement/posture corrections which will keep clients safe from injury.
THE RISE CENTRE – Strength and Conditioning Training
Individuals/ Personal Training*
- $30 plus HST for 30 minutes
- $60 plus HST for 60 minutes
- $499 plus HST Ten x one hour training session
Small Group Training Sessions*
- 2 individuals at $40 per person for 60 minutes
- 3 individuals at $35 per person for 60 minutes
- 4 individuals at $30 per person for 60 minutes
- 5 individuals at $25 per person for 60 minutes
- 6 or more individuals at $20 per person for 60 minutes
*Prices are subject to change. Taxes are not included-HST to be charged. Hours and Cost may be subject to change and will be updated online for reference
#TRCacademy YouTube Channel @TRCacademy @TRCwolfpack
Kwbana Beckles, RISE Fitness Director
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org Coach “K”-Kwbana Beckles 905-929-8210
Kwbana Beckles joins the Rise Centre with a vast knowledge in basketball and high performance fitness training. After obtaining a full athletic scholarship and finishing his playing career in the NCAA he went on to have a successful professional playing career spending 9 years in Europe and Asia. Upon returning home from playing professionally, Kwbana pursued his passion of inspiring people to achieve their personal best. He began offering his basketball knowledge and helping to mentor youth through camps and personal skill development. He continued in fitness and training, working with the aging population, developing and implementing achievable fitness goals, developing fundamental functional movements in young athletes, and helping elite professional or aspiring to be professional athletes reach the heights of their training potential. Kwbana is both an ACE and CPTN qualified personal trainer with a number of specialized performance qualifications such as HITT group training and TRX Suspension Training. Kwbana’s no nonsense approach to fitness training assists clients meet and exceed their goals.